Would you like to contribute to OccupancyLevel Blog?
We are always on the look out for interesting stories, especially from around the Mediterranean, including boutique hotel and vacation rental (holiday letting) reviews, tips for small accommodation providers, news regarding property management software and marketing services, sustainable travel, unusual or unique accommodation, and destination guides.
Please email a sample article or your article proposal with the subject line ‘Guest contributor’ to [email protected].
It is important that all articles submitted adhere to all the following guidelines.
- All submissions must be original and unique, only appearing on the OccupancyLevel Blog.
- Articles must be between 500 to 1,500 words long.
- All articles must be accompanied with quality photography, preferably landscape in orientation and at least 900 pixels wide.
- Please include a short author bio and, if possible but not essential, a head and shoulder shot of the author.
- Please also include details of any links to a website or social media account that you would like to be included. Any links within the article that are not a natural fit or that are not of benefit to our readers will be deleted.
- Please use UK English spellings.
- Please do not put a double space before the start of a new sentence.
We are particularly looking for contributions for the following:
- Features about boutique accommodation
- Tips to boutique hoteliers and VR owners/managers
- Destination guides (off the beaten track)
- Software and Apps for small hotels and VR owners/managers
While articles may be submitted by anyone, reviews must not be written by anyone with a connection to the business in question.